Wednesday 15 April 2015

Liebster Award: Discovering New Bloggers


I was kindly nominated by Ophelia at Shut up, Ophelia to do this tag (Thankyou!) PS. you should all deffo check her blog out! I think it's such a good idea and such a great way to find some new lovely blogs to peruse and hopefully also a way to give you some new ones too.  

The rules are as follows: 
  1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
  2. Answer the nominator's 11 questions.
  3. Nominate 11 small blogs who have less than 200 followers. You should believe that they deserve this award and include their link in your post.
  4. Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer. Notify these nominees via social media/blog

1) How do you spend your Friday night?

As I'm a uni student I am partial to a bit of embarrassing dancing in the club on a Friday as it's normally old school night and you know what that means... a bit of the ol' running man and a failed attempt to do the worm. Alternatively, I love to curl up on the couch with one too many cushions and a glass of wine and of course a Harry Potter marathon.

2) Who is one person you could not live without? Why?

Myself...Haha! I found this a tough one to answer because I bloody love my family and friends but I think I'd have to say my beautiful mother. She really is the best person ever, with not one selfish bone in her body. She's not just a mother but a best friend.


3) Have you ever been heart broken?

Yes, every time I finish a book or TV series for good. Haha, no I have and it really sucks but in a way I'm grateful because it only makes you stronger I think.



4) What is your main blogging goal?

Just to continue enjoying creating and posting really. I'm kinda new to this blogging thing and I would like to set a schedule so my posts are more consistent. I also really want to start doing outfit posts, just haven't managed getting round to yet but I'm determined to!

5) What is one thing you have been putting off doing?

Uni work... oops. I will get round to it eventually, I will... just after I watch another episode on Netflix. 



6) If you could be a character from any book, who would you choose?

ooooh, I'm a big reader so this is tough, there's so many! Maybe Celia Bowen from The Night Circus because she's pretty bad ass and I wouldn't mind being magic, wouldn't mind at all (please can I be magic pleaseeee). Or maybe Tessa Gray from The Infernal Devices because shape shifting would be pretty cool, not sure about the immortal thing though so maybe Clary Fray from The Mortal Instruments because fighting demons seems pretty fun and Jace though. Oooh or Cathy from Wuthering Heights because Heathcliff (need I say more) ... I  just can't decide. 




7) Would you time travel if you could?

Yesss, for sure. From dinosaurs to horse and carriages roaming the streets, I'm in!

8) What is your dream car?

I think I'd have to say an old school Beetle in the light pastel blue; I just love the way they look.

9) Which five possessions would you save from a house fire?

Besides from my family of course, I'd save our box of memories with old photos in, my laptop because I have a lot of photos and work on there, my phone I guess and then as much books as possible, (well two but can a stack of them not count as one object? haha)

10) If you had one wish, what would it be?

Hmmm, maybe that we all could fly, how cool would that be? I always had that thought when I was little; traffic lights in the sky and everything ( younger me thought very seriously about this because if we were all going to fly it would get a bit busy). Just imagine it, flying to work with the wind in your hair. It would certainly wake you up. 

11) What song best describes your current mood?

We Love To Boogie - T Rex (trying to listen to that song without bobbing your head or tapping your foot is certainly a challenge)


Here are your questions:

1. If you could only use one make-up product for the rest of your life what would it be?

2. What is your favourite make-up brand?

3. If you were a food what would you be?

4. What did you want to be when you were a kid?

5. Do you have a special talent/ party trick?

6. What is your favourite thing about blogging?

7.  Where would your dream holiday be?

8. If you had to live in a different era which one would it be?

9. If you could have one superpower what would it be?

10. What is your favourite film?

11. What are your life goals?


Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment